- This event has passed.
KALAMAZOO – 5/3/23 – Recovery & Evacuation Best Practices
May 3 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Recovery & Evacuation Best Practices
Presented by Jeff Hutton
Join us to review and demonstrate the proper way to ensure clean, dry and tight AC/R systems. We will also be covering techniques to dramatically speed up recovery and evacuation processes.
This session utilizes lecture, field examples, demonstrations & audience participation.
How to use Vacuum Science to increase speeds by up to 10x!
- Vacuum hose size diameter & influence on system evacuation
- Vacuum pump oil changes & moisture left in the system
- The importance of brazing with nitrogen
- The importance of using a high-accuracy digital vacuum gauge
- Properly interpreting vacuum gauge micron readings
- Importance of using vacuum-rated valve core removal tools
- What micron readings are required & why they are important
- R410A Refrigerants: ensuring safe, efficient, & reliable operation
Bring your Appion G5Twin with you for a HANDS-ON rebuild session!
Qualifies for 2 NATE Credit Hours or 2 Ohio CEUs
Looking for a class you didn’t find? Please send us an email and let us know what type of class you’d like to see offered at Young Supply: firstname.lastname@example.org